08 aprile 2008

Two alligators were relaxing in the swamp talking.

Two alligators were relaxing in the swamp talking.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, and we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it."

"Well," said the big alligator, "What you've been eating, boy?"

"Politicians, same as you," replied the small alligator.

"Hmmmm. Well, where do you all catch them"

"Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the capitol."

"Same here. Hmmmm. How do you catch them?"

"Well, I crawl up to one of the Lexus and wait for one to open the car door. Then I jump out, grab them on the leg, shake the shit out of them, and eat them!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your problem, you are not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you get done shaking the shit out of a Politician, there is nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase!"

H/T: Master Bob

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sono piegato dale risate grazie mango mi hai fatto tanto ridere e una buona risata proprio ci voleva in questa giornata che e cominciata un po tristemente ma ora penso che sarà più allegra grazie
UN FAN DEL TUO BLOG