06 ottobre 2008

An Italian, an Irishman and a Chinese....

...arrive to start work at a construction site.
On the first day the foreman points to a huge mound of sand and says to the Italian, "You're in charge of sweeping."
To the Irishman he says, "You're in charge of shoveling."
To the Chinese man he says, "You're in charge of supplies."
And off goes the foreman leaving them to it.
When he returns two hours later to finds nothing has been done.

"Why didn't you sweep it?" he asks the Italian, who says, "I no gotta da broomstick. You tella me da Chinese'a guy supposa bringa da supplies but he'sa disappear an I no finda him."
The foreman turns to the Irishman and asks why he didn't shovel the sand. "Aye, well I couldn't get meself a shovel. Ye left the Chinese fella in charge o' supplies but I couldna find him."
The foreman is furious and storms off looking for the Chinese fellow.
He gets angrier and angrier as he searches the entire site but can't find him anywhere until suddenly the Chinese guy jumps out from behind the pile of sand and yells:


"SUPPLIES!"


Thanks to Paul for telling me this really stupid joke, come to think about it....

Nessun commento: