07 giugno 2010

True guts (A Singapore joke)

The President of the US, the Prime Minister of the UK and Lee Kwan Yew were travelling on a warship that was cruising in a shark infested area of the south china sea.
The 3 were talking about how brave their soldiers were; their discussion soon turned into an argument where each wanted to prove the bravery of their own soldiers.
The President of the US said, “let me show you what is guts”, where upon he called his Colonel and said “Jump into the sea and swim 3 rounds around this ship!”.
The Colonel replied “Anything for Uncle Sam, Sir”, jumped into the shark infested sea and swam 3 rounds around the ship, with thousands of sharks chasing him!
After the successful 3 rounds, the Colonel came up to the deck and said, “I did it for Uncle Sam Mr. President!”.
The proud US President replied “That’s what I call guts!”.
The Prime Minister of the UK was upset. He had to show.
He called his 3-star General and said “General, jump into the sea and swim 10 rounds around This ship!”.
The General replied “Anything for the Queen, Sir”, and he too jumped into the shark infested sea and swam 10 rounds around the ship, with the sharks chasing him like gila!(lunatic).
After the successful 10 rounds the 3-star General came up to the deck and said, “Long Live the Queen!”.
The proud UK Prime Minister replied “That’s what I call guts!”
Walao! Lee Kwan Yew, he cannot tahan.
He had to show that his soldiers have it too.
He called one of his Private, Ah Beng and said “Soldier, jump into the sea and swim 50 rounds around this ship!”.
The Private replied “Oi, you siao(crazy) izzit? I juz bought my condo, and my car and I am paying through my nose. Now, you want me to jump and die? If you want to Hao lian (show off), you jump into the sea yourself ! @#*&%F!…… Ki sai!!!!
Lee Kwan Yew grinned and said “Now,that’s what I call guts!”

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

'ffettivamente...
primo capo